Friday, March 23, 2007

** Environmentalist hangover **

It floats. Every-time. Really it does, I see it. Always. I tell you I can see it, it’s there and it’s living… scares the hell out of me when I see it. I can’t take it, I really can’t.
Is that why you wear a mask all the times? Because of the germs and bacteria?
No, not germs it’s this Air, I see it.
You mean germs.
No air. It floats.
Like smoke?
No like this thing water, it has no colour.
And is that why you wear dark glasses too? Because you “see” it?
Yes
So you can’t see the thing that is as colourless as water?
Yes.
That’s interesting, the way you can see a thing that has no colour without sunglasses.
Can you see water?
Yes I can, it has mass, and one can see a water body. It is liquid state.
I see air.
Does this Air talks to you? Does it tell you to do things?
No.
Then why you did it?
I was scared.
Why were you scared of air?
Because, it was choking me. It gets heavy and thick. When… I breathe.